• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harold of the Rocks

Not gonna catch any from me. But just so you know, rustoleum sail blue was the cool color back in like 08/09...

:D

jeepflexFC09-2-1-1.jpg

that works :thumbup:

I love sail blue axles :)

It was stored on my back porch, but was not my engine.

are you installing the engine you got from Ken?

It was stored on my back porch, but was not my engine.

what ken said. I got it from H8PVMT

WOW! the axles look pretty......too bad they won't look like that after you hang out with us on the black and red trails :gee:

yea. especially since I dont think I let my tent heat up long enough. the blue didnt really bond like it should have. I went in the next day and I could scratch it off with my fingernail. but I really dont want to remove it all and do it again since its just gonna get scraped off anyhow. Ill just touch it up from time to time.

Im running low on funds, so things slowed down alittle. but I worked 15 hrs OT this week so I should get back on track.

I still need break calipers, tube for the steering, king pin rebuild kit, and a ballistic joint or something like it, and some miscellaneous stuff.

do you guys think its worth getting the brass kingpin bushings?

my new motor is almost in I went there today and he pretty much had the old one out. I might have it back by monday. then Ill bring him the axle to gear.

the 60 should, unless I get hit by a truck and end up in the hospital for 6 month, be done in plenty of time for NACFest. I might save my D30 untill the 60 is totaly in and done. that way if for some reason I dont finish I can just slap the 30 back in and still wheel NaCFest.

Im not even going to start the 14b untill after, because I want to plate the unibody before I install the rear 4 link.

Id like to trailer it. I have a truck I could use I just need to find a trailer. if not Im just going to drive it down.

so not much has happened. my buddy still has my jeep in pieces.

Im going to buy the locrite soon. i did a side job that will more then pay for it so thats good.

whats bad is that I was all set on getting h1's and run the good year mt take offs for a while while I save up for some better rubber like creppys or something. but the H1s are 16.5's and that really limits my tire choices. and from what iv read the Goodyears suck. so Idk what Im going to do. I really want the doubble bead lock and the price cant be beat. I ferget exactly but its like 1100$ for 4 wheels the pvc inserts, rock ring, painted, and 4 37" tires.

I could get some IROKs but idk. so thats where im at.

Back