• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday johnnyc!!!

Happy Birthday Johnny! And enjoy Vegas, I'm sure you will have a hot time in the city!

Me, Ash, and Z

Happy Birthday Johnny. :peace::peace:party1:party1:party1:

Hey you age really well! Must be the kim-chee and sundubu jigae....(Mmmmm Korean Food!!!) Anyway happy Birthday and have fun in Vegas.... Stopping by the Chicken Ranch?
689px-Chicken_Ranch_sign.JPG

Damn, for a minute there, I thought maybe I overslept a whole day. My birthday is tomorrow, the 9th.

But thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, I'm 50. Let the jokes begin!

I'm off to Vegas in the morning to "celebrate" my birthday. I may have to have a few drinks.

Happy B/Day johnny. What time are you heading to vegas ? I seem to be on the way, maybe breakfast ?

:scared:I'm off to Vegas in the morning to "celebrate" my birthday. I may have to have a few drinks. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY
HAVE A DRINK FOR ME.

Happy early birthday Johnny. Miss ya man!

Happy B/Day johnny. What time are you heading to vegas ? I seem to be on the way, maybe breakfast ?

Thanks Dennis. But we're flying out of Burbank.

And thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes. And it's not even my birthday...yet. :D I only have three hours left of being 40-something.

Hey, fifty isn't old! (coming from a guy that turned fifty this year) Welcome to the half century club! :).....have a good time Johnny!---------Hans

Happy B-day Johnny, have a gr8 time in LV, drink one for me.

Back