• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Halloween @ Haspin (Oct. 28th)

oh man what a sloppy mess it was had fun tho ...good meeting you shane even tho we didnt get to wheel together ..had some bad stucks today ..to bad none were me :) .. i blew a few hoses but got em fixed ..and had a few blown beads on tires in our group ... lots of folks out there ..and wayyyy to much mud .. heres a link to some of the pix from our group today http://www.terrainstompers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8&start=45 scroll down they are there ...we'll have some vids up soon :flame:

Picture098.jpg

Yes, It was very muddy but, still very fun. I had a few friends there I ran with Samuris. I will see you again somewhere, Joe.

DSCN1993.jpg

looks like yall got to some better trails then we did ..now the work will begin for next year ..i think that was my last wheelin trip for the season ..my junk is barfing oil threw blow by..and i still want to get lifted past 4.5...and btw shane ...that link to the pix is a ohio club lots of cool folks in it if ya want to check em out

Well I'm glad you guys had a good time. I was there if you saw a blue xj with no windsheild that was me. I rolled Friday night then drove 250 mile home on sunday. It was great. I be there next year.

rockjock said:
Well I'm glad you guys had a good time. I was there if you saw a blue xj with no windsheild that was me. I rolled Friday night then drove 250 mile home on sunday. It was great. I be there next year.

Cool,
I seen you. I talked to you. I went up the same hill Saturday.
We had a good time in the mud.

good time ???? yeah i guess lol .... ill have that mud underneath for prolly the next 5 months i seen a teal blueish xj with no windshield was that you ..not you shane met you for a sec

Back