• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Halloween @ Haspin (Oct. 28th)

KellyS.

NAXJA Member #1370
Hello,
I am with the Fat Boys Jeepers and I would like to invite you to come to Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN on Oct. 28th for Halloween @ Haspin at 9:00 a.m. We will be hosting this event for the Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association AND GUESTS. You will need to pay your admission at the gate and then come down to the big shelter and sign-in with us and pick up a goodie bag. We will have the Fat Boys grill there for lunch. Feel free to eat with us, we will have a donation can that will benefit the association. It looks like we are going to have chili and hot dogs around noon. Trail rides will be informal, we will have some guided trails for those that don't know the property but feel free to take off on your own.

Please let us know if you plan on coming and if you plan on eating with us. (That way we don't run out of food.) If you have any questions you can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Kelly

Sounds good I will be there with my brothers better have plenty of food. They like to eat. It should be a good time havn't been there this year. I will tell a few friends.

I take it there's not really a planned end time? Looks like a 4 hour drive for me and I have plans that evening. I might try to make it still, even though i'm pretty much stock on 30"s.

stupidweirdo said:
I take it there's not really a planned end time? Looks like a 4 hour drive for me and I have plans that evening. I might try to make it still, even though i'm pretty much stock on 30"s.

I won't worry about your jeep. My brother only has 30"s on his and my buddy only has his stock wangler X. There will be plenty of stockers. You can still have fun. There will be about 9 people in my group. 5 rigs

My 1990 XJ 5" lift w/33"
94 XJ 3" lift w/30
06 TJ stock
82 Spirit 4" lift 31" 5.13
82 Toyota 4" lift 33"

I know of a few more people going with the Samuri group.

Kelly there will prolly be alot of us out there to .. from GLXJ and Terrain Stompers... we'll keep an eye out for ya ..we are a split group of xj's and wranglers i see its gonna be raining out there again ..oh joy ... and cold ...wooo whooo even better .................not ...see ya there
:yelclap:

heres my junk and second pic has my buddy josh in it his is the red one ... so ya know who we are
DSCN1963.jpg

DSCN1967.jpg

Back