• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. Offroad Engineering frame stiffeners

I must say that Brian is one of if not the best Vendor I've had dealings with. Customer care is second to no one, and Oh yea, his parts ROCK. The rest were delivered today Brian, thanks again. Keep up the good work. Mark:cheers:

Requested front/rear in 3/16. Brian told me I was crazy then promptly got a set out to me in a matter of days for a very minimal cost increase over normal thickness :clap:

Only one unhappy was FedEx guy who dropped them off at 11:45 pm

Im thinkin the same here,, 3/16 & maybe less plug holes. Im a returning customer anyways so i'll PM ya Brian!! :roll:

Requested front/rear in 3/16. Brian told me I was crazy then promptly got a set out to me in a matter of days for a very minimal cost increase over normal thickness :clap:

Only one unhappy was FedEx guy who dropped them off at 11:45 pm

Ordering off the website is the perfered method. Yes I have a number. I take credit cards and paypal, all of which are processed through paypal.

pm sent

Posted this over in Modified Tech, but figured I would put it here as well. These stiffeners will work with the JCR skid and RE drop brackets with a little work.

100_2630.jpg

any naxja deals going on for the front and rear stiffeners? i already have your main stiffeners and LOVE them, just looking to get the front and rear set as well

thanks

Looking to get a set of front stiffeners. any deals goin on?

thanks!

Enter "EASTER" at checkout for 10% off, valid today and tomorrow only (4/3 and 4/4).

Do these work with any Long Arm upgrades?

Back