• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guess what!? 2007 is coming fast! Check this out please!

Matt S.

NAXJA Forum User
With the new year coming fast, the Sierra Chapter will be doing organized runs this year again. I think we are going to change some things up to fit the needs of the members, but still have a ton of fun.

Which means our first run.

January Snow Wheeling!
Here is the planning thread from last year. Cant seem to find photos from it... maybe on my other computer :roll:.

I am setting the date now and lets try not to change it ok? Second weekend in January. That would be January 13th. We can do this either as a day run or a weekend thing depending on how things pan out.

So plan Jan 13th now folks! I will have my junk up there... should be the first run out after the new tube work!

Matt

Ill be Phils OBT for this run! :D

Tentatively in.

What about this year ?
There is still more than a month left. How about an early morning run on Starberry ( South Tahoe ) ?

Andrey

Phil said:
Interested, but not committed.

:)
Same here, all depends on my wife and kids, and I need to know if Phil is going or not.

Last year we forgot Phil:
whereisphil1vs.jpg

Photo by Scrappy

Matt is this going to be just a day run? Bald Mountain?

Who is intrested in spending a night or two? (Get a cabin?)

standard.jpg

Photo by Bryan C.

So how we looking guys? I am getting stoked already! I really would like to see the SC get back in the swing of things and we can start it this year with this run.

Scrappy said:
So how we looking guys? I am getting stoked already! I really would like to see the SC get back in the swing of things and we can start it this year with this run.
I really want to go to this, after the Rockin' XJ Jamboree with over 70 rigs showing up, and over 100 people comming out, I am ready for another good run with all you NAXJA people! :clap:

I'm interested in this run, but not committed quite yet. I'll bring this trip up with a few friends and see what the interest is. It might be nice to rent a cabin for Saturday night, rather than trying to blast home (for those of us with a few hour drive home).

Hey guys - I am down for renting a cabin frm Friday thru Sunday. Did that last year - was awesome to just hang with everyone after the run.

B.C. - Can you set that up again?

SharkXJ said:
Hey guys - I am down for renting a cabin frm Friday thru Sunday. Did that last year - was awesome to just hang with everyone after the run.

B.C. - Can you set that up again?

I'm not sure if I can make this run this year. If I do, it will be a last minute thing. I think Letterman is interested in setting something up though. I can give you guys the contact info for the cabin rental agency I used the last couple of years.

Back