• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GOT MY SWAG

someone just post up a pic period, i wanna see what they look like

someone just post up a pic period, i wanna see what they look like

they look like this.......

1242251596-gay_bear_tall_bike.jpg

Got mine from my parent's place when I was up there for lunch yesterday, thanks for the last-minute change of shipping address Andy!

Haven't worn mine yet because I'm not quite insane enough to wear a sweatshirt when it's 95% humidity and 85 degrees out

I really think I jinxed myself on this one.
:tears:
Scratch that, package arrived. It is a little hard to get the package when your mom stops delivery of the mail while she was away. Apparently she didn't trust my dad, who was home the whole time, and never told me about this little detail. :dunno:

Scratch that, package arrived. It is a little hard to get the package when your mom stops delivery of the mail while she was away. Apparently she didn't trust my dad, who was home the whole time, and never told me about this little detail. :dunno:
that's love right there

LOL... Good, glad you got them...

A.

Back