• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got buried today.. PIC thread. Whats you worst snow stuck??

Its not me but I took the picture
Clackamas County snow plow stuck up Elk Prarie road outside Molalla.

stuckplow.jpg

A few years ago I spent a winter living in a cabin on Alpental Rd. right by the Snoqualmie Pass ski resort. You can imagine the kind of snow we got at the house.

One of the guys that shared the cabin with us had a little 2WD Mazda pickup that parked at the house. One day, he couldn't get it out of the snow and just left it there in the driveway for the rest of the winter. It wound up with about 15 feet of snow on top of it, and when the spring came and it all thawed out, the canopy and roof were flattened! Needless to say, that's the worst I've ever seen.

milosfreedom said:
what the hell is that thing on the top of that jeep! i've never seen a light bar look so gay before! looks like a ufo landed on it!

are you for real, that thing is sweet. i put a yellow flaching light on mine just to try to get on the same level as that thing....

milosfreedom said:
what the hell is that thing on the top of that jeep! i've never seen a light bar look so gay before! looks like a ufo landed on it!

It serves a purpose. Running emergency medical/crash/fire response in rally races kind of requires it...jackass.

WheelinJR said:
It serves a purpose. Running emergency medical/crash/fire response in rally races kind of requires it...jackass.

does it need to be so big!!!
I'm just giving you a hard time man. i'm glad to see they got a good person and a good rig on the emergency responce team! :thumbup:

you can continue to bust my balls for being a jackass now:twak:

milosfreedom said:
does it need to be so big!!!

If you saw how many relays/circuitry, motors, and lights were in it, you'd know that it does.

This is a standard Vista bar from a police car with the blues removed. The newer ones are smaller because they've gone LED with everything, which eliminates motors and such.

But when you're running as a volunteer and things like this are donated, you don't get to be really picky.

Besides, it only looks funny like that from an aerial view.

P1180735.jpg

WheelinJR said:
If you saw how many relays/circuitry, motors, and lights were in it, you'd know that it does.

This is a standard Vista bar from a police car with the blues removed. The newer ones are smaller because they've gone LED with everything, which eliminates motors and such.

But when you're running as a volunteer and things like this are donated, you don't get to be really picky.

Besides, it only looks funny like that from an aerial view.

P1180735.jpg

tushay!

Back