• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

google search better than NAXJA search

wow, i'm almost sorry i started this thread. all i meant was google was easier for ME! and if you don't know search engine speak, or how to write code, google does do a better search. I offered it as a means to help other visitors here to find what they need without posting a thread and getting accosted by the SEARCH NAZIS. it's not pleasant, and if you disagree, it would suggest you are one of the SEARCH NAZIS. So, here it is.

SHAME ON ANY OF YOU THAT HAVE TAKEN CHEAP SHOTS ABOUT NAXJA'S SEARCH FEATURE. It is what it is, try google to avoid the NAZIS.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU THAT JUMPED ON THE DEFENSIVE FOR NAXJA'S SEARCH FEATURE. Your insecurity is showing...

END RESULT: I personally find that google finds me what i need, better than NAXJA's search feature, and I don't have to suffer the annoying verbal assaults from those pricks that so often post "search is your friend" NO IT'S NOT! GOOGLE IS!

I offered it as a means to help other visitors here to find what they need without posting a thread and getting accosted by the SEARCH NAZIS.

ugh.gif
Riiiiiight. And the "What's up" part at the end was more like a rhetorical "hello"?
Billy

PS - Are you drunk?

I've had no problems with the :NAXJA: search.

You just need to go into advanced search, and narrow down what you want, same as in any other search engine.

Back