• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

google maps- street level

Mtb Jak

NAXJA Forum User
fooling around on the new feature, sure enough my XJ was parked out infront of my house!!

99zh2.png

anyone elses?? or are ya IN the picture??

wasted my whole morning on this thing :eeks1:

Mine isnt on there yet either.

the weird part is I saw them this summer driving around, white van with a big ass thing on the roof, it looked really sketchy, (wood base ratchet strapped ontop) so I didnt think it was official or anything.

my jeep is on there infront of my house and at my gfs house

That's kinda cool. I can see the front of my building, but the Jeep is always in the garage.

I did find my Jeep on Google Earth, parked at work.

My street probably won't be on there for years, I'm still impressed with the terrain view and how it can see the top of my house...cool feature though.

Yeah Collin, I think it will be along time before they come to Iowa.

When they first started doing this in San Francisco they had a picture of a guy coming out of a strip bar. Didn't blur out his face or anything. He was easily recognizable. Funny stuff.

They got me the day I moved into my new house... :clap:

google.jpg

They won't be by our house anytime soon. They haven't even updated the satellite view to show the shed the previous owners built 2 years ago.

Edit: and you can tell they shot our old house after we had moved, there isn't any junk in the driveway :D

maps

Back