• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Google+ Invites

I have some invites as well.

benefits of said "Google +"
for those of us less technologocoligallically inclined.

For me I like that you can keep family separate from friends. Then grandma doesn't have to see what the not so family friendly guys are..

X2 on that one. You can keep your drunken pictures away from future employers etc. Also it lets you have friends like twitter allows you to follow people. As in the "friending" doesnt have to be reciprocal.
Pretty much it lets you keep all of your social lives seperate much more easily than any other networking site.

well then how have I gone this long without it? I am nothing if not the social butterfly... just ask both my facebook friends.

[email protected]

Invite sent to beakie and summit

got it, thanks

now what do I do?

when/where are the strips of bacon and/or warm cinnamon buns dispensed?

X2 on that one. You can keep your drunken pictures away from future employers etc. Also it lets you have friends like twitter allows you to follow people. As in the "friending" doesnt have to be reciprocal.
Pretty much it lets you keep all of your social lives seperate much more easily than any other networking site.

You can also keep pictures from getting into unwanted hands when you do something stupid! :D

google mails the bacon to you

What is so special about this google plus thing?

And if you have to be invited, why? And how did you guys get invited?

If I could get one that'd be awesome, thanks!

[email protected]

Sent!

What is so special about this google plus thing?

And if you have to be invited, why? And how did you guys get invited?

Well Google likes to slowly unveil new products via "invites". ( They did this with Gmail IIRC) I am not entirely sure why they do this. Maybe for publicity reasons? I mean look at how many views this thread has had.(165 currently) I am not sure how the original testers are picked, but I suspect it is mostly random. Then they filter out invites to their friends, then to their friends etc. Which is how I got mine.

Last edited:
Back