• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good deal on a 4" lift

Swath-

NAXJA Forum User
I was asked today if I wanted a 4" lift for my 01 XJ. I already have my wheeling rigs so I want to keep my XJ fairly stock but certainly not a 4" lift for me.

A shop up here (owner/operator) has a customer that has a Cherokee (99 I believe he said) that has a 4" lift and he would like it to be stock. This fellow is a 80 years old and should not have bought this XJ like this. He wants it back to stock height.

So the deal is, the mechanic would like to find someone who has a stock suspension and swap suspensions with this one that has the 4" lift.

I don't have any further details about cost or where the lift was manufactured.

If your interested I can connect you with the shop that wants to do this.

It would probably be a very good deal (I leave that up to you to discuss) and the work would be done by a good mechanic.

Just thought I would throw it out there.

The shop is on Hwy 72 up Coal Creek Canyon.

Jeff

Last edited:
I almost just want to go to the pull yard and pull all the parts needed and see what kind of shape/brand the other stuff is in and maybe get my rig some better components... Coils, leaves, shocks, brake lines, bump stops... What else?

Any details before I make a day out of it?

I almost just want to go to the pull yard and pull all the parts needed and see what kind of shape/brand the other stuff is in and maybe get my rig some better components... Coils, leaves, shocks, brake lines, bump stops... What else?

Any details before I make a day out of it?

I think if you are serious about it I can get you his number and you can discuss with him. I don't have any more info than I already posted. He just offered it up to me today and since I was not interested I thought I would put it out there for others to consider.

Back