• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

god i love pick n pulls..

87woodyXJ said:
the title says it all.. front skid plate and t-case skid plate for 40 bucks.. works for me :cheers:

except the front skid does jack.... at least that ive found and the stock t-case skids bend really easy

87woodyXJ said:
well its better than not at all.. way to kill my excitment :twak:

sry im just pissed off at my front skid since thats were my 35s bind killing my turn radius

that and i wasnt in a great mood last night

nickangus said:
sry im just pissed off at my front skid since thats were my 35s bind killing my turn radius

So why are you running a front skid anyways? Once you get a bunch of lift and big tires it dosn't really help anymore. I haven't ever had one on my junk.

The stock t-case skid will hold up fine for the most part. I ran one for a few years. It just won't hold up to repeated bashing.

$40 for both is a good find. Did you see any Lebaron hood vents there? I think Nick wants to start selling them. :laugh2:

nickangus said:

its all good man just giving you a hard time.. but im not going with a big lift and i figured that for $40 couldnt go wrong and its better than not having anything

sharpie1k said:
I need to find those 02 mustang vents :drool:

are you serious or am i missing somehting?

Last edited:
87woodyXJ said:
are you serious or am i missing somehting?

I can't find a decent picture of them, but they are the rear brake vents for the 98-02 stangs. They are easily removed from the stang, and create an inset scoop inside the hood. Someone did them on here, but I can't find the post right now.

Bryan C. said:
So why are you running a front skid anyways? Once you get a bunch of lift and big tires it dosn't really help anymore. I haven't ever had one on my junk.

The stock t-case skid will hold up fine for the most part. I ran one for a few years. It just won't hold up to repeated bashing.

$40 for both is a good find. Did you see any Lebaron hood vents there? I think Nick wants to start selling them. :laugh2:

i was running it to try and keep crap (mud) out of my engine bay

i filled an alternator full of mud one day at hollister and had to get a tow home
that and i didnt really know what was wrong at that point in time

ill take it off once ive got some free time

sharpie1k said:
I can't find a decent picture of them, but they are the rear brake vents for the 98-02 stangs. They are easily removed from the stang, and create an inset scoop inside the hood. Someone did them on here, but I can't find the post right now.

ya I know what your talking about my other car is a 2000 mustang GT but i didnt understand why you were askin about em.. ive been enlightened

Where are the XJs? I havn't been in a year or so, but got a new PnP runner AKA Vanagon (you'd be suprised what all you can fit in!) so when the $$$ comes I gotta go get some parts! I don't make it to San Jose much, but as I recall they had many XJs, Rancho Cordova wasn't bad, I'll be looking for a front axle, ax15, and NP242.

Back