• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Global Warming Strikes Again

dur, it's global climate change, remember? they slyly changed it to never be wrong if there is any funky weather!

Global warming is such a joke. Anyone who has done minimal research on the history of earth can see that the planet warms and cools naturally and has been doing so for thousands of years. That is nature's way of restoring balance to the earth. What we contribute has very little to do with global warming. Besides, nature will adjust accordingly, without the approval of man.

Global warming is NOT a joke. It's real, and as you describe, it happens throughout the life of the planet. Though, it doesn't have anything to do with "restoring balance". It's just a series of events that play on each other through time.

Man-made global warming is what everyone is concerned about. Since there does not seem to be concrete, irrefutable proof otherwise, I think it's safe to assume that man DOES contribute to global warming though maybe not to the extremes as some people think.

Global warming is such a joke. Anyone who has done minimal research on the history of earth can see that the planet warms and cools naturally and has been doing so for thousands of years. That is nature's way of restoring balance to the earth. What we contribute has very little to do with global warming. Besides, nature will adjust accordingly, without the approval of man.

Thank you!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Global warming is NOT a joke. It's real, and as you describe, it happens throughout the life of the planet. Though, it doesn't have anything to do with "restoring balance". It's just a series of events that play on each other through time.

Man-made global warming is what everyone is concerned about. Since there does not seem to be concrete, irrefutable proof otherwise, I think it's safe to assume that man DOES contribute to global warming though maybe not to the extremes as some people think.

Mans contribution to global warming is about the same as a single deer turd in a 100 acre field and on about the same scale. If you want to reduce one of the problems start putting cat converts on cows and sheep. That would put a big dent in methane emissions or better yet, methane recovery devices that collect and compress the methane so that farmers can 'harvest' it when they milk the cows. Require a similar device on politicians, collect all that hot air and CO2, that would reduce emissions at least 10% world wide.

You gotta have facts, though. Maybe we don't really contribute that much. Maybe we do; who the hells knows.

I do think you are being conservative, though. I bet we could reduce emissions by at least 15%, maybe more with that kind of device :D

Bringing back one of my asshole threads from the dead :D

Global warming strikes again....

Yesterday in Kansas City and Denver, 2 of the coldest games in their stadiums' history were played....interestingly enough, the visiting teams won both games (GO DOLPHINS!)

....must be global warming....

Yeah, It is! Obviously none of them have stayed in Indiana for a couple weeks! :D

Bringing back one of my asshole threads from the dead :D

Global warming strikes again....

Yesterday in Kansas City and Denver, 2 of the coldest games in their stadiums' history were played....interestingly enough, the visiting teams won both games (GO DOLPHINS!)

....must be global warming....

thank you buffalo!

Has anyone else noticed that it's no longer "Global Warming"?

Now it's "Climate Change".

It's easier to sell it to the idiots that way.

8 inches of snow in Las Vegas is easier to accept if its caused by Climate Change than Global Warming.

Al Gore is one hell of a sales man.

Back