• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Magna Flow Cat-Back

MTBracer367

NAXJA Forum User
i have a complete Magna flow cat-back from my 98 xj for sale

i bought this system used off of a friend who totaled his xj when the exhaust had less then 200 miles on it and was undamageed from the accident. i put a little over 1000 miles on it in the time that i had it on my jeep

thereis no damage anywhere on this exhaust other then the top of the tip from hitting off of the bottom bolt on my bumper and that doesn't effect the flow or sound at all

the tailpipe has surface rust on it but according to magna flow that is normal and it won't rust through it's because of the grade of stainless the muffler and tip have 0 serface rust and are still shinny

looking to get $200 OBO and i'm always looking for trades so feel free to make offers i'm currently lookign for 3-3.5" leaf springs or a adjustable trac bar for 3-4.5" of lift or whatever else you might have

just to clear up some Questions

this is a full stainless System.

it's 2-1/2"

i'm located near scranton, PA

and i'll try to get some pics up later tonight after work

thanks for the compliment al

and just so everyone knows the only reason i'm selling this is because it's just to pretty for my jeep lol and i'm always to pariniod about ripping off an exhaust that cost almost 500$ new so i'm replaceing it with something cheaper

Back