• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cat back muffler

Id agree. The first muffler i ran was the flowmaster. Mangled it up then a magnaflow then a spintech 3000 with a twister muffler to kill the dreaded ricer sound.

The inline 6 just sounds like shit the more we try to make it sound good the shittyer it sounds.

Mines 2.5 from header to bumper spintech at trans crossmember then twister by gas tank.

Two fte twisters and chuck the spintech 3000 might be what were after or possibly another flow master.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I just switched mine up to a full custom 2.5in exhaust. I gutted my rear cat and ran 2.5 pipe into a black widow exhaust neighbor hater muffler and i'm using iron rock off roads tailpipe meant for a stock style exhaust. It is loud and aggressive sounding. I originally just had a flowmaster hp2 in the shortest length in a 2.25 pipe it was louder than stock and pretty mellow. I also do have a banks power header.

Back