• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front winch bumper

xrayjeeper83 said:
Can someone post some pictures of AJs bumper?
Im looking into a front bumper just cant make my mind up.

Andrew
Our site is being overhauled so pics are temporarily up on my forum.

And yes I'll be the first one to admit that lead times on bumpers in the past has been LONG, but I've made a lot of changes and drastically reduced that. Lately I've been in the 2-3 week range and less which to me is a huge improvement. But the thing a person has to remember is that I don't build cookie cutter bumpers. Meaning I don't just have a few set designs and that's all I build, if that were the case I could whip them out in no time at all. Granted some bumpers are very similar to each other, but quite a few are one of a kind builds that are completely unique. You literally can sketch up a bumper of your own design, send it to me and that's exactly what I'll build. It's impossible to "stock" custom work although I do premake a lot of the pieces such as mounts, d-ring tabs, receiver hitches..... Even then you're still not paying that much more over a bumper that is repeated over and over again which suprises some people.

When time does allow I'll build an extra bumper that is a popular design, leaving a few details off so I can tweak those for the customer. In that case it's only a matter of a few days. I'd much rather be 2-3 weeks to build EXACTLY what the customer wants than have them settle for something I have in stock.

XJ_ranger said:
- instead of some of the backyard fabricators who will wait till the weekend, then find they are out of the steel they thought they had, buy some during the week, go to work on it the next weekend, and run out of MIG wire, another week passes... then about 5 weeks after ordering, he gets his part...

I know this wasn't geared towards me...right? I've been doing this for over 5 years now full time, definitely no backyard boy here. :patriot:

well i got the ok from my wife for X-mass to go ahead with the bumper. i've decided on the T&T front bumper, and just went on their site to order my new bumper. but i can't seem to find a purchase option on their website.

i also wanted to talk to T&T about a possible additional upgrade. which naxja member on here works for/owns T&T, so we can talk business.

scorpio_vette said:
well i got the ok from my wife for X-mass to go ahead with the bumper. i've decided on the T&T front bumper, and just went on their site to order my new bumper. but i can't seem to find a purchase option on their website.

i also wanted to talk to T&T about a possible additional upgrade. which naxja member on here works for/owns T&T, so we can talk business.

Did you try http://www.tntcustoms.com/webv5/contact.asp?

Back