• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front wheel hop

bccprez

NAXJA Forum User
Maybe its the "jeep death wobble":skull1: or something else but I need it fixed.. PROBLEM: front end bounces or jumps[ depending on speed when it happens] one side at a time. its a pain to steer or stop. HELP.
1986 wagoneer (XJ) 4.5-5 inch lift, has a adjustable track bar, 33" at's (did it with 33 TSLs also), still running stock d30. anyone please.

mine is still uncured... i have tried EVERYTHING, except alignment and caster. but im fairly sure thats what it is. I replaced, ball joints, tierod ends, ALL the bushings, and the trackbar. and since im at 8 inchs with short arms i decided that could also be the culprit so im waiting to install the RE Drop brackets that i ordered before i do the alignment and caster angle setup. check your caster. it should be somewhere around 4*-6*.

Forgot to tell ya the procomp lift I have came w/ drop brackets about 3-4" worth. so I dont know if that will help ya... Been wondering if long arms have the same problems???

Back