• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front leaf swap

How much up travel will you have when you put weight on those springs?

Not really sure untill I bolt up the axle after work today. I am expecting to have to add limit straps though. I was using all of the shock with the shackles, and I am expecting a little more travel with this setup. Time will tell.

Turned out great. Very stable. I drove it around the neighborhood with no hint of DW, no wandering, great return to center and a really smooth ride. The only thing I had to flex it out on was my buddies gooseneck.

2011-08-08165748.jpg

2011-08-08165656.jpg

2011-08-08165928.jpg

It dropped the front end back down a few inches as well.
2011-08-08165049.jpg

Really like your setup on here. Where did you get those sliders for the leafs? Im setting one up how yours was previously and it looks like ide be better off going the way you did. Where and how much? :)

I got mine from a guy on ebay, but Liquid Iron Industries makes them. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I have only had a chance to take it up to the lake here in Abilene and drive it around a few mild trails, but it handles pretty good. I will hopefully get to take it out to Katemcy again before I move. If not I will really have to try it out in Utah :D

Back