• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front leaf spring hanger relocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
I would love to see a relocation bracket like the HD Offroad Engineering shackle relocators, but for the front spring hanger to make it easier to run longer springs.

I would love to see a relocation bracket like the HD Offroad Engineering shackle relocators, but for the front spring hanger to make it easier to run longer springs.

I would like to see that but with the ability to inboard onto the frame rail if you wanted to.

In the latest issue of JP magazine, I believe a company named Poly Performance builds a heavy duty front spring eye bracket. The old bracket is totally removed from the frame so I don't see why the PP bracket couldn't be pushed forward to accomodate a longer spring.

Yep, that's it. Work had me blocked so I couldn't provide the link.

Last edited:
cool product not exactly what I was looking for. I would like to have multiple availiable mounting positions.

I will work on something.

Thanks, let me know if you need any testing ill purchase a prototype. I just got my shackle brackets in the mail Monday, I dig the fast turnaround time. Unfortunately I flew out of town for work Tuesday morning so no install yet.

Don't know if you saw this, but maybe my half-assed fabwork will give you some ideas...

http://www.rockhardxj.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2386

Maybe set up the outer extension so it can attach to stock pinch seam, rock rails, or boxed rockers :dunno:

Looks nice, I'm looking to do something like that. Ive got a dodge 1500 60" pack sitting in my garage waiting for me to move the mount up 4.5"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back