• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Bump Stops

hellbilly04 said:
Sorry but hockey Pucks look like crap all stacked up & the only adjustment is removing or adding one..
True, but the only adjustment for a solid plastic piece is to remove it, and shave off the required thickness, or have another one made.

I personally like only having to take a puck out. But Im also a redneck, so what do I know. :gag:

Starboard M said:
True, but the only adjustment for a solid plastic piece is to remove it, and shave off the required thickness, or have another one made.

I personally like only having to take a puck out. But Im also a redneck, so what do I know. :gag:

I'm not knocking the pucks, this was just an idea I came up with after seeing the $ companys were getting for aluminum spacers. I do think this way is a little easier to get a specific thickness instead of the 1" increments you get from the pucks.

BTW I'm also a redneck, just an older version.

Last edited:
Back