• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Potluck

They are delicious! I can bring some potatoes to fry up and make some homade potato chips if we have a frier.

Nissan Neil will be there with the turkey fryer! :D

I love pickles, but fried? Never heard of such a, treat??

Very good, just a little breading and drop them in. You'll be hooked.

They are delicious! I can bring some potatoes to fry up and make some homade potato chips if we have a frier.

Won't take long to do the fries and the pickles in the turkey fryer. It's electric and keeps temp really well. I've never done potato chips, but you're welcome to it.

If i can find the folks slicer I will do it. If you do fish the best chips ive ever made is coat the chips with old bay and serve them with tartar sauce. mmmm they were good!

for some reason I see a joke in the making..."pickles and Hooters" in the same thread... :D

What time does this Potluck shindig happen. We plan on being there about
6pm, so will we make it on time for dinner.
Cardboard

I am not sure that there is a set time, usually just when everyone starts getting hungry Friday evening.

On a side note, if anyone is looking for an idea for something to bring, we will need tortilla chips for the nacho machine. :chef:

Earlier the better, I am ussualy to drunk to enjoy the food by the time it gets going.

Ill bring a couple bags of the tortilla chips...

I told Todd to bring some too, I'll specify tortilla chips instead of just chips...

mac 'can you fry a frozen pizza?' gyvr

I am not sure that there is a set time, usually just when everyone starts getting hungry Friday evening.

On a side note, if anyone is looking for an idea for something to bring, we will need tortilla chips for the nacho machine. :chef:

We are aiming for 5:00pm on Friday. See Rev's "Welcome to Winterfest Oh-Ten" list

Back