• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Potluck

lol i dont usually get hangovers no matter how much i drink. but if i find some advil i'll see what I can do :laugh2:

I found a bottle of Absinthe at the liquor store today.
$75.00 is too steep for my blood.
It would be fun to pass around the fire though.

THey got that stuff at my local liquor store. It was 55 there.

I bought the lil shot bottle just to try it since they said it makes you hallucinate.

I ended up pouring it down the drain I can't stand the black liquorish taste.

I'll be there sometime Friday AM, anything needed for pot luck? I looked at the first page of post. Looks like most of the stuff is covered. I'll bring beer,ice or what ever is needed.
Paul

gonna be a late night. Both Bacon Explosions are in the oven and have at least an hour left on them and I still need to pack........5:00 AM is gonna be here quick...

Cheese "I will never learn.." Man

I just read back through the thread and did not see any mention of hamburger buns. We will need buns for sure. I am bringing 10# of hamburger meat for burgers, ad Hale is bringing pork burgers as well.

Cheese "gotta have buns to put your meat in" Man

We already bought 48 buns. Did I not post my own stuff??

From the What's Cookin thread, here is a summary of what everyone said they will bring. If you have changed your mind, or I missed you, please speak up.

Bacon Explosion, nacho cheese w/machine & ground beef-XJ&CHZ4ME
Lays potato chips and dip-Fore Wheeler
Special Beer-Lesslimited
Chilli-IllianaXJ
Venison-FlexdXJ
Cheesecake & rub for frying turkeys-SeanR/Jeeplass
Plastic knives, forks and spoons & turkey-BOB
Cookies/Banana Bread-Rewster
Cornbread-99SJ Ex
2-liter bottles of pop-XJ Stryker
Venison Chilli-XJosh95
Better than Sex(desert)-hanaxj87
Pig Gig leftovers-HaleYes
Weber grill, pans w/lids, and hamburger buns-RevDen & Susie *******
Jello shots & cheesy potatos-macgyvr
Kringle-jester1084
Fish fillets-RedHeep

Items we could still use:

Cooking devices ie. grills
Cups (for pop)
Bags of Ice
Napkins
Trash bags
Ketchup, mustard etc

Thank you, in advance, for everyone pitching in for a fun evening.

Susie

I did put that we were bringing hamburger buns.

Yeah, back on page 4 Wade caught that, I had overlooked that when I originally posted. He is going to bring something else now.

We got some odds and ends things to bring.. but, best of all... 5 gallons of gin bucket! wait till you guys get some of this.. hehe

Couple things I am going to bring along that should help out with the potluck. I found a propane grill with two burners, needs propane though. And I also found our pop-up canopy (the kinds you see at tailgaits) So we can use that as well if it will be helpful.

Well i can grab ice, idk, was there anything else needed? Or napkins, just going off the "what we need" list

Well I was planning on bringing Greenbeans and taters but it sounds like we got the food covered. I Did grab paper plates and Forks spoons and knives. I will have my moms crockpot if needed.

Well I was planning on bringing Greenbeans and taters but it sounds like we got the food covered. I Did grab paper plates and Forks spoons and knives. I will have my moms crockpot if needed.

Pretty sure the utensils and plates are covered.
Check the list.

Back