• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 98' Black XJ w/Trailer (So. Cal)

wrk24wheel

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, the time has come and I need to get rid of my freshly built XJ. :tear:

The only time this thing has been out since built was for the best of the west III.

It has too much to list, but I will list a few things.

4.0 Liter - 65k miles
Auto Trans
231 HD T-Case w/JB slip eliminator kit (under 2k miles, out of new TJ)
Dana 44 Rear - Detroit Locker - 11" Drums
Dana 30 Front - Custom HD High Clearance steering, ARB Locker, Warn Hub kit
Champion Bead Locks w/ 35" Goodyear MTR's
Cross enterprise custom bumpers front and rear (with warn m8000 winch)
Cross enterprise rock sliders, roof rack and rack slider, rear quarter panel protection and lower door panel protection 1/8" rolled and pressed with 3 bends. Custom rear tire rack and bin holders.
Intererior and exterior in almost excellent shape. Interior is Tan cloth. No rear seat. Electric windows, cruise, Infinity CD player and Overhead console. Only one ding pulled out and covered now by panels.

I can get pictures on request.

Wheels great and runs even better.

The trailer is a White 12' Brock tandom axle with dual drum breaks and front lockable storage bin

Serious offers only.

email Kevin @ [email protected]

How much are you asking for it?

I have a couple of good pics, but I can't figure out how to post them in this thread. If anyone wants them or knows how to do this let me know.

I tried posting them on here but only get Xs, so I will host them for you.

I need you to hook me up with some of those bigger RE springpacks? How much?

Ok, Should be 1st and last pic in the album. (It may take awhile for them to show up since I just loaded them):

http://community.webshots.com/album/122354340yTMqCm?728

130113168oLzBPS_th.jpg

130113171NxGJyG_th.jpg

Last edited:
Back