• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fitchbox, switch panel, motorcycle track tires

DanMan2k06

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a couple of random things for sale. Just trying to get rid of some stuff to fund/make room for other little projects. I'll continue to add things as I take more pics. I will ship all items on your dime. PM me or Text me, its much easier to text on my phone than it is to log into this site, as I'm always out and about. Dan 240-750-0264

$25 - Fitchbox. Made this a few years ago, worked great. The idea is to keep everything electrical modular and properly switched/relayed. Plug in a Cat5 cable to run your power or ground for the coil inside the relay, thus activating them when you hit your switch. Main cables are 8awg, definitely capable of carrying the full 30amp max the relays are rated for. All OEM chrysler relays. Uses older style big blade fuses.
IMG_2207_zps5357d0c9.jpg

IMG_2208_zps41c201f0.jpg

IMG_2209_zpsf80e9ac5.jpg

$25 - Switch panel for fitchbox. Has 6 single rocker switches, non-illuminated. mounts right above your rearview mirror using the sun visor screws. Plug in the cat5 cable from your fitchbox, and run a single wire down to a keyed power source or a ground(the blue crimped wires). This provides the signal for the coil in the relays. painted with black hammered paint.
IMG_2205_zpsf931ba8c.jpg

IMG_2204_zps77393667.jpg

$50 - Dunlop racing slicks. These are Dunlop KR106 and KR108 racing tires. 165/55/17 rear, and 125/80/17 front. They were on the bike for one WERA race, still have tons of meat left. Tried to get a pic of the little wear indicator holes, but its pretty hard to see.
IMG_2211_zps95e1dd14.jpg

IMG_2212_zps0687aa23.jpg

IMG_2213_zpseca4d969.jpg

Really guys? Out of everything the bike tires are the first to sell lol. Interesting priorities...

New items! Remember, shipping is not included. What I can I'll throw in a buble mailer, the rest will get flat rate boxes.

$10 - '97+ OEM radio receiver/tape deck.
image-6.jpg

- 3 marker lense assemblies. All '97+ Two rights and one left. One of the rights has a small crack/blemish. The other two are flawless (perfect left/right pair)
$5 - for the cracked one
$10 - a piece for the others ($20 for the good pair)
image-5.jpg

image-4.jpg

$15 - '97+ OEM rear wiper motor and relay assembly.
image-3.jpg

$15 - '97+ throttle body. No sensors.
image-2.jpg

$10 - OEM Infinity amp. No idea if it works. After pulling it I found it was way more work to wire up than an aftermarket one would be. Has both connector pigtails, although they were spliced into. The speakers I took from the same car work great.
image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Sent you a text.

Bill

Sorry guys, I just logged on for the first time in 2 weeks. Hence, why I prefer texts. I go through busy spells where I won't even remember to check my daily email.

I got both your pm's, I'll grab a total today.

Back