• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Final head count

I will be taking my pop up camper into camp, so I may need some directions once I get up there. Everyone have a CB, and what channel will you guys be on Friday evening so I can get a hold of someone when I get there?

I will be on channel 13 untill we break up in groups... and even then I might stay on that channel...

And on another note I don't think we will have a night run on Friday due to the rain.

what about extra wide vehicles :D will be dragging my jeep back on a low dovetail with my dually.....its 4wd :D just happens to have 6 wheels....but its locked so we should be good

There is a "main road" that heads back to the camp... Find the map on their web site, print it out and find your way there... its not hard. Pretty much take every left you come to on the main road and you will make it there...

I take it you use GPS to get around don't you?

You mean we are suppose to be ready already.:jester::jester::jester::jester: Ah crap I'm done for........ but no seriously.

I'm ready

He was up playing WoW all night

Looks like a change of plans for me. I won't be up there tonight most likely, but I will definately be showing up bright and early tomorrow morning. Its only a little over an hour for me, so that shouldn't be a problem.

yeah, I'm leaving work at noon, I'll go home and get ready. Should be there around 6pm. If Tippy beats me there don't give him to hard of a time for having a TJ/LJ

Tell him he can hang out at camp, but he has to park at least 100 yrds away so no one knows he is with us.

I'm leaving in about an hour to pick up my daughter and then meet-up with Ian, so I expect a 6:30 or so arrival. I've got a friend who will be driving in Saturday morning early in a bone-stock XJ, as well.

BTW, I didn't forget the chili...it's coming with me ready to eat.

Back