• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Filarski's XJ Pre-runner build

congrats on the feature guys! still wondering if you guys are going to offer a TTB kit, i have the d44 TTB setup out of a 92 bronco sitting under my project :D

Saw that.
Noticed your factory lower control arm mounts are still there.

...backup plan?

Do you have any pictures of the rear door handles or the rear doors open? I'm curious to see how you got the flares to work with the rear doors.

Super nice build.

this never got answered, but i was wondering the same thing too..

I bought a copy in the new Orleans airport last week just because you were on the cover. Best airplane reading material I could have asked for. You guys officially built the coolest XJ to date.

I know it's been asked before, but do you have any plans on selling the brackets for mounting the ttb? I have a 8 lug 44 ttb sitting in the carport waiting for me to return home in a couple of months to start throwing it under my 01. A set of the brackets would make it an easier start. :D

I know it's been asked before, but do you have any plans on selling the brackets for mounting the ttb? I have a 8 lug 44 ttb sitting in the carport waiting for me to return home in a couple of months to start throwing it under my 01. A set of the brackets would make it an easier start. :D

No plans to sell it.
I have about 150+ drawings in the computer all with similar names for the different pieces.
It would take us too much time to weed out the final cut parts from the mock parts...

Back