• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1010064.jpg

heres the best pic of the tcase skid
it actually looks way better in person, bad shot
anyway 25$
ive never seen it before, but mounted easily it seemed

I'll take teh skid, if Ed passes on the rear shaft I'll take it too.

spudly skid is yours!
sounds good to me!
come over sunday to grab it!

motor is has a rod knock or something like that, kid ran it real hot and didnt pull over.
if you come over and pull it out(ill help) i dont have a cherry picker either...
you can have it for 20$ and ill prob pull a few accessories off and some sensors....

im buying it tomorrow so gimme some time to get it back here and then anyone who wants to come over then and grab parts cool!
also if you want to make a deal ill throw in the tranny, it still works, aw4, for an extra 30$obo?? just an idea.....id rather sell it to one of you guys than give it to picknpull

billy thanks for letting me know!
front bumper is up for grabs!

axles are for sale! tell your friends about the axles! ill give you a free front seat if you or your freinds buy the axles! or a dash or center console!

tires are still for sale!
ill take 250 if youre red for the (5) 35's m/ts on rims with good tread

xjenson is next in line for the RE trackbar and bracket.
josh its all yours!

ed that is very cool of you!

Ill take the front axle but I dont need the lock-right as I already have one. what kind of price am I looking at for everything but the locker. Also did you happen to ask him where he had the gears done at?

Thanks!

Also i will pull the axle and remove the locker myself. If it will help with the sale ill also help put the lockright in someone elses heep if they end up buying it seperatly.

i am willing to sell the locker and axle sep.
ill pm you options for prices.
ive got someone to buy the locker i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back