• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL NOT SOLD!

6.5" lift(but one guy called dibs )
rustys adj lowers
rustys fixed uppers
2" blocks, long shackles and 3.5" leaves
shocks
stainless brake lines
hockey puck front bumpstop extensions
6" coils
370$ ??

front bumper

rear bumper
240 obo

jks rock rails(from previous jeep)

roofrack(homemade but decent)

grant steering wheel
(jimbo has first dibs)

headliner and tps

seats

interior stuff

engine stuff sensors etc

itll be gone soon enough i called picknpull today

ím still pretty bummed about the sliders but if dude flakes on you about the Tcase skid i will take it.

i cant pay for them now but when you come down bring the rock sliders and if i have some money id love to work something out! i really want them but i just spent all my money on the tires and prom :p

id love the Tcase skid as well but looks like seansxj is a step ahead of me

james,
spudly already paypaled me for the t case skid!
if i still have the sliders ill bring em down!
have fun at your prom, that thing gets expensive fast

sliders are now sold!

yah i actually promised my buddy jason them first but for some reason i totally forgot!!!!!
sorry james!!!

looks like your making that money back, glad to see this ís not turning into a loss.

thats ok but i got dibs if it doesnt work out. btw i agree it looks like the worked out again :wave: we should keep our eyes open for anymore part outs!
btw do you know when hiimmered is going down to you to pick up stuff?

himmered is coming by on saturday!
yah thanks seansxj!
ive spent 3 entire days ditching a huge project and tons of hw and class to get this jeep taken care of!
but its fun as hell and i love this kinda stuff

ill take 220 obo for the rear bumper

P1010105.jpg
P1010105.jpg

P1010106.jpg

heres the pics of the lift.
the leaves have shims on them as well, look like 4* shims...

seansxj you can have the headliner for free if you wanna come pull it ....its in great shape

thanks! sounds good to me. when are you takin it in tommorow? I can come by whenever its good for you. I dont work weds so just give me a time.

yah axles and lockers are gone
seansxj i work tonight from like 545 to like 10ish, ill be workin on it after work,
im done pulling everything so the rest is going to the junkyard, im gonna hook up the front axle so i can drag it out and i might drain the gas tank.
and seansxj you can pull other parts if you want....
i have class tomorow from 3-820.
(weds)
im waiting for a call from picnpull then i guess they setup a pickup time for the jeep...

by the way whoever doesnt have my number
925 759 7593

come after 10am but before 1pm for the headliner seansxj...you can grab some other interior parts if you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back