• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it all works out ill be buying it this sat or sun hopefully, anyone if willing to come over and help pull stuff, ill give discounts on parts or maybe freebies.
also ill need to sell whatevre i can asap...

Im down to throw a wrench at it anytime after Monday when i get back from Redding.Im only 15 minutes from you, lets strip it!

cool! thanks guys for all the offers for help

you guys, im sorry, but the BODY LIFT is going on my heep, im the lucky guy who found it....
track bar is definetly adjustable
its yours. might be RE
alotta stuff for sale still....

front bumper
it has 2 big welded on d rings,
and a trailer hitch welded into the middle

if it has any skids they are for sale for an offer
tranny is auto.
50$ sound good?
glass all looks good, you pull it, 15$ a window.

by the way im taking all the speakers and sound system for a scout 80 im gonna buy soon...

I'd be interested in the tires.

darb tires can be yours if the first guy backs out.
the glass is 15 each, windshield included, but you pay me 15$ before YOU pull it....good luck!

im keeping the sound system

someone make an offer on the front bumper!
even a crappy offer, im open to negotiations!
ill be willing to do a parts train asap as well, like i drive my heep full of parts down to the bay and back and hit every house i can on the way.

i think i might have two sets of front seats with it as well,
30$ a seat,

back seat
20$

center console is 15

dome lights are mine actually

any accessory on the engine make an offer, like 15$ or less???

make an offer on the front fenders, they are trimmed a bit already though..

if it works out ill be wrenching on it all day sunday.
im hoping it works out.
ive scrounched together all the cash i have hiding around....

rear hatch
50 obo

i need a headliner if its any good also the TPS. I can come by on Tuesday and help wrench Jon, let me know how that works. I could come by Monday after my phych test for CDC if Tuesday is no good. Just curious whats the story on the front bumper i might be interested.

Last edited:
headliner is good
dunno about the tps, prob good?
both for 40$????

the front bumper has 2 d rings and a hitch i think, not sure of the mounts, ill be willing to make a good deal with you for the bumper if you buy the tps and headliner....

my goal is to have the whole thing mostly stripped down by the end of sunday, and then take the shell with the engine and tranny rest of interior to picknpull mon, tues, or weds....
the engine is shot but the tranny is good,

id give someone the shell with engine/tranny whatever is left for 20$ if they could take it off my hands.....

seansxj ill throw in some free interior panels and other frees stuff if you buy the bumper...
just a idea
anyway

im heading down there tomorrow in my camry , leaving downtown around 10am,
ill be taking pics and opening the diffs to make sure it has lockers, and not like a welded front and lsd rear or something like that....
and checking for a sye.
as long as the axles arent welded im basically buying it.
and hopefully it has a sye and maybe some good skids etc...
ill post pics tomorrow when i get back of everything

if some of the stuff aint what we expected ill be willing to make deals
but i think itll be good...

ok as of now the sliders for sure, i can pull them if you want to take a few bucks off. Let me know when I can come by.

i call dibs on the lift!!

ill clear out the inbox asap!
the lift is yours jpcherokeexj!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back