• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Locked 8.25, 29 spline, No-Slip

woody431

NAXJA Forum User
Im gauging some interest on my rear axle.. Its a 98 8.25, 3.55 gears, Powertrax No Slip, brakes are in pretty good shape.. Ready to throw under someones XJ. I got a 14 bolt in the garage Im working on and can throw my stock 27 spline back under it for now.. Any interest? Throw out some offers..

Im gauging some interest on my rear axle.. Its a 98 8.25, 3.55 gears, Powertrax No Slip, brakes are in pretty good shape.. Ready to throw under someones XJ. I got a 14 bolt in the garage Im working on and can throw my stock 27 spline back under it for now.. Any interest? Throw out some offers..

Hmmmm.... what did you have in mind for price?

Since everyone else is throwing out asinine offers...I've got a 29-spline, 8.25, 3.55, open...completely disassembled.

Seriously though, I wish I could offer up something useful apart from the drop brackets we tried to work with earlier. Yup, still got em. I'm exploring my options of what to do with these things aside from using them.

i have 3 complete D35 and a set of spare axle shafts to throw in :D if you 're interested

Back