• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog

rubiconrescue said:
thats me at the event ure stables had sat ..i bought his old rig.
I thought that was his old rig. Just did not know you bought it.

rubiconrescue said:
thats me at the event ure stables had sat ..i bought his old rig.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaayumn:exclamati

Crazy man:exclamati

so is it poll time? i think a good lead time both on date and event location should help us rally up a good crowd, plus life is taking a big change here pretty soon and im going to take advantage of it and try and live like a kid a little bit again.... id like to be able to make as many events as possible...

The Hard Struggler said:
That is a guy with a big brass set!

By the looks of those Maxxis tires I would say UNCCcivilengineer, in his very rightous XJ. He now has a Suzuki based tube buggy with the same tires

talk about a brass set.....
Picture144.jpg

rredalty said:
That ain't no excuse. I got a 1500 5.9 with 35's and stock gears. I'm lucky to get 10mpg without the 18" steel deck trailer and the 4k+lb jeep on it.
What year Ram? Mines a 03 and gets 10mpg empty 7-8 mpg towing the Jeep.

Last edited:
Dodge is a 97. As far as the flog goes, I'll probably just bring the little MJ unless we decide on windrock. I know up here after a long day freezing my ass off I'll have a hot shower all to myself not far from the rock.

rredalty said:
Dodge is a 97. As far as the flog goes, I'll probably just bring the little MJ unless we decide on windrock. I know up here after a long day freezing my ass off I'll have a hot shower all to myself not far from the rock.

And some alone time.:D

rubiconrescue said:
talk about a brass set.....
Picture144.jpg

He did not continue straight did he? Looks like a sommersault ending on the next few frames!

Back