• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog--November 12-13--Hale Mtn AL

I saw on the website that they have primitive camping at the top of the hill by the pavillion. Do they have elctricity at the bottom?

Not sure. Never asked about power. I can ask if u need some power

Mark was wondering if they had it for the pop up camper.

Almost half way to the weekend! Been waiting on this trip for awhile... Can't wait to see you guys there :)

Looks like we'll be leaving out sometime on Friday around lunch time. What time is everybody planning on arriving?

Looks like we'll be leaving out sometime on Friday around lunch time. What time is everybody planning on arriving?

same as matt and im going to unload and setup and go back to work for acouple of hours and pick taylor up and head up there... hope to be there around 6ish.... but we will see.

1ish central time for us

1ish central time for us
Hi-Jack! Did you not make it to the ECORS race?

Sure wish I could get out that way for some wheleing with you guys again.... Have fun! Take lots of pictures!

have a question for help, i have a friend of mine that is wanting to come (josh moore from last years flog) and he wants to bring his MUTT but doesnt have a trailer this weekend to haul it the 16 miles from his house to the park.

is there anyway that someone could take a trailer to his house and pick him/his mutt and bring him to the trail head?

IF NOT then thats okay i can bring my dads trailer with me but i hate to spend the money on hauling an empty trailer down just to haul his mutt 16 miles hehe, he is about 25 mins from the park in new market...

thanks.

I'll be in around 4:00-4:15ish. Want to get the tent up before the sun goes down at 4:30!!!

have a question for help, i have a friend of mine that is wanting to come (josh moore from last years flog) and he wants to bring his MUTT but doesnt have a trailer this weekend to haul it the 16 miles from his house to the park.

is there anyway that someone could take a trailer to his house and pick him/his mutt and bring him to the trail head?

IF NOT then thats okay i can bring my dads trailer with me but i hate to spend the money on hauling an empty trailer down just to haul his mutt 16 miles hehe, he is about 25 mins from the park in new market...

thanks.

can he not drive it 16 miles?

its an old ford MUTT that is basically a tube buggy, he CAN drive it on the road but he wants to be able to flog the thing and not worry about driving it back if something breaks.

might be able to convince him otherwise if someone was willing to haul him back in the case that he does break it on the trails? any takers on that?

its an old ford MUTT that is basically a tube buggy, he CAN drive it on the road but he wants to be able to flog the thing and not worry about driving it back if something breaks.

might be able to convince him otherwise if someone was willing to haul him back in the case that he does break it on the trails? any takers on that?

hell we'll haul him back if he needs it..... tell him to bring that tube pile out!

shortxjdoug;245[LIST=1 said:
[/LIST]492600]hell we'll haul him back if he needs it..... tell him to bring that tube pile out!

This!

got some answers for some of yall.

power hookup for campers are at the bottom of the mt at the parkinglot/gate(where the owner lives) they are power and water. no sewage.

she said she will grill burgers for us she needs to know roughly how many of us are coming. i told her that she could do lunch for us and we can take care of ourselves for dinner. (she can do either or but i told her lunch on sat would be easiest)

her pricing and everything for lunch is: burgers and beer brats are $4.00 and hot dogs are $3.00 and that will include chips but no drinks

Thanks David. I'll be there with Anita and a couple kiddoes in tow. I'm not sure if I'll be in my Jeep or in Anita's though.

I'll probably take 2 burgers for me and 2 hot dog meals for the kids if you need a meal count.

Back