• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog--November 12-13--Hale Mtn AL

I don't know if anyone will need it, but I live about 15 minutes from the park and I will actually be wrenching on my Jeep Friday so I can make it up Saturday. I have a few tools and a driveway I can offer if anything comes up. I don't have a lot of parking or anything but if anybody runs into trouble I may be able to help out. I took a vacation day Friday so I should be around most of the day, I've just got a bunch of small issues that need addressed before my rig is trail worthy again.

Just use mapquest and type in "Hale Mountain, New Market, AL" as your destination.

Got the XJ somewhat ready. Got to finish packing and then pray it runs decent. It hasn't hardly been run since the Crawl in July!

David,

Put me down for a burger and two hot dog meals. (Or do we need to start a running list?)

Ollie and I are pretty excited!

Sad I canot come.....

I need about 3 burgers and a dog meal.

Looks like the white elephant might make it for this trip.

White Elephant? :dunce:
I'll take a burger meal...
Tyler wants a burger and braut...

...we are on the road, last minute stops before the fun begins

I hate that I'm missing this... but I'm still jeepless....
So, just don't have toooo much fun, ok?:party:

Fixing to leave the house. I told her 20-25 of us eating.... so should be enought

i'm leaving the house early in the morning to meet up with mark and ed, then caravan with them. my cousin Drew is gonna meet up with us late tomorrow night and ride with me all day sunday. i really need a good weekend!!! woohoo!

Ya'll have fun... be careful! PICS PICS PICS!!!

What a great trip! Had an absolute blast... Despite cutting a tire =/

I know I have a lot of pics, 3gb worth plus video... I'll have pics to Doug soon, and I'm sure he'll post them up before I get to... Or send me a flashdrive to get all the fun :)

I expect to see a picture thread soon!

Had a blast.... lots of banged up Jeeps. But not to b
much carnage

oh, and I got word today that my jeep may be done THIS week....hmm:twak:

Just pulled in and what a blast! Only damage was to the trailer and that will be fixed easily with the assistance of the tree in the front yard. Thanks again to all that helped make this possible.

Back