• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog--November 12-13--Hale Mtn AL

i'll be driving mine, but it's stockish. i guess, depending on my day at work friday, i'll either be leaving friday evening, or early saturday morning, and coming home sunday afternoon. i'm not sure where all i'll be able to go in my not-so-built rig, but i'm sure i'll have fun even if all i can do is watch.

mines not stock but am afraid big parts there and having issues getting it back home to chatt. we will either leave after work or sat morning as well and camp

Any more thoughts on the Saturday night dinner? Are we doing the potluck? It was mentioned something about having a grill available.

Weather Forecast...one week out:

NOV 11 62/38 Sunny

NOV 12 64/42 Cloudy

NOV 13 65/38 Sunny

I may be out at this point. The heep is still at the mechanic getting front end rebuilt and a few other things... Don't think it'll be back in time :bawl:

I'ma goina be thar. Looks like I'll be the Tow Rig for ShortXJDoug also. Which makes me feel important! lol

BTW- I just rejoined NAXJA. I've been away so long I fogot my username name & no longer have my original e-mail, opps

sorry didnt read through all of this, BUT i will be coming woot woot, just without the YJ... but ill bring chili of course! but i read on their site they are open sat and sun... how are you guys getting in on friday?

psssst.... you mind telling me? i might be coming down on friday... never been there before either.......

haha.... I know the owner and told her some of us are coming in friday starting around 1.... Im going to be bringing the jeep up there around 1 and unloading and going to work for a little while then picking up Taylor and heading back up there around 5 friday afternoon.

haha.... I know the owner and told her some of us are coming in friday starting around 1.... Im going to be bringing the jeep up there around 1 and unloading and going to work for a little while then picking up Taylor and heading back up there around 5 friday afternoon.

sweet. so as long as we say we're with the NAXJA crew we gots the in?!

i still dont know when im coming though, depends on if i ride with tyler/dan, drive down myself, or ride with daddy doug and sweet sam saturday morning...

IF i drive down by myself, i will be in my MINI, can it make it to the camp ground or should i have someone come to the entrance and pick me up???

im excited, i havent been on a wheelin trip in a year! even if my rig is still under the weather!

Yeah just come in and pay her the $20 for the weekend and your in. The campground is at the top of the MT you can check the trail out and see if you wanna drive the mini up it. Its not bad for a towrig and trailer. Its an old logging road.

Last edited:
Back