• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Nov 8-10 at Adventure

I was under the impression that this was a privately owned park? Doesn't matter anyway; I'm sure our idiots in charge will have it worked out before the flog gets here (hopefully lol)

I was under the impression that this was a privately owned park? Doesn't matter anyway; I'm sure our idiots in charge will have it worked out before the flog gets here (hopefully lol)

Sorry, I guess this thread is geared a lot more towards the Flog. I wasn't paying attention. I just saw mention of the Uwharrie Jamboree in the first post.

I was referring to the Uwharrie Jamboree that's this coming weekend. I suppose that was rather confusing.

Last edited:
I've already requested off for that Friday. I just need to replace my front passenger side brake caliper and I should be all set!

I don't think they are coming, it shouldn't be a problem to bring it.
It's nice to have a spare beater.

we might be out...work just blocked every saturday off until next year.

im so angry i might be looking for another job

call in sick

if this is down 24 going towards Chattanooga then its close and I need to try and make this......
Let me go look that far ahead and see if I can get off the fire house.

Then to do the steering box swap and bumper install.

Is the cost associated with this event just the trail fees?

I plan on camping.

Primitive camping for me. Bath/showers and pavilion on site, $5 a night.

That's probably the option I'll choose too. It should be interesting because I haven't so much as opened my tent in over 6 years. We've been using our little el-cheapo pop-up for the few camping trips we've been on since then.

That's probably the option I'll choose too. It should be interesting because I haven't so much as opened my tent in over 6 years. We've been using our little el-cheapo pop-up for the few camping trips we've been on since then.

Tempted to give the diesel a workout.... Would love to come hang out with you guys for the weekend. IDK that is the week of court. So I doubt I'll make a decision till then.

Back