• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling 2008 ?

Avanteone said:
That is a man who knows how to work the system ;)

I am a little slow. It has only taken me 13 or 14 years to learn the system ;)
It's not guaranteed to work, but I am crossing my fingers ;)

Michael

XJ_Owner said:
Ok well I am going to go I guess. I will be out of school by then.
You've got a long way to go to get your rig up to the challenge. Not trying to disuade you, but also figure at least $1300 for fuel, food and lodging.

Here's all the info you'll need. http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=197

Make reservations NOW, because things are filling up. Hope to see you there!

-----Matt-----

well I am trading in my 85 for a 90 or higher at summer and I will be working all summer, So I am hoping to build up my rig to at least 3" with 33's and with all the safty gear and wenches, jacks and tools that I will need. The I will save up money gradually for the trip.

So where is it at and anyone from the tri-cities area goin there so that I can follow?

Hmmm.... I'm sorely tempted by this trip. I have to factor in whether I'll be employed during that time, as our contract is coming up Sept. 3, and a long strike would certainly put a crimp on the ol' pocketbook.

What's the latest reservations can reasonably be made?

OD-XJ said:
Something like that. Did you forget? Or are you too cool to mention Naxja stuff on PNW? ;)

-Jeremy

I forgot, thanks for reminding me, I need to make reservations.:doh: But the cabins are already all probably gone by now.

-Alex

Christy and I are thinking about this. She is not so into the wheeling part and I am trying to figure out how she would amuse herself for a few days in Moab.

The plan would be to drive down for the event, I would hit the trails for 3 days, and then we would go onto some national parks.

So is there some place you would recomend to stay and what is available in the way of non-wheeling activities?

Thanks,
Matt

Matt_West said:
So is there some place you would recomend to stay and what is available in the way of non-wheeling activities?

Thanks,
Matt

Michael can probably answer this. I think his family has plans to do other stuff while he is wheeling the rocks. He might have some leads on placed to stay too.

Kim, my wife, wasn't too thrilled about wheeling on the edges of cliffs either. I'm probably rolling solo on this trip.

-Jeremy

OD-XJ said:
Michael can probably answer this. I think his family has plans to do other stuff while he is wheeling the rocks. He might have some leads on placed to stay too.

Kim, my wife, wasn't too thrilled about wheeling on the edges of cliffs either. I'm probably rolling solo on this trip.

-Jeremy

Oh the joys of being single...:yelclap:

-Alex

noutlawjeeper said:
hmm, anybody wanna share their cabin?:party: wonder if i can make it.

If you are going to share a cabin with Jeremy and I you have better to be able to drink Royal Pi$$ and Mouth Margaritas all night long. :party:

Back