• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Facebook Ghost mode?

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
I use facebook from time to time, just wondering if there is any way to appear offline, and still be online? :dunno: . Cuz sometimes you just dont want to talk to some people. Or offend them

In the chat thing, under "options" you can select "go offline"

I keep mine offline all the time.

Okay that works but completely kills chat . hmmm

In the chat thing, under "options" you can select "go offline"

I keep mine offline all the time.
likewise.

My friends have my address, cell phone number, email addresses, and know what forums and IRC channels I frequent, as well as being able to facebook message me. They do not need another way to bug me, the others work fine and it is one more annoying thing to check.

likewise.

My friends have my address, cell phone number, email addresses, and know what forums and IRC channels I frequent, as well as being able to facebook message me. They do not need another way to bug me, the others work fine and it is one more annoying thing to check.
Good point man. Maybe just fire up msn account for my real friends

you can block a friend from chatting with you by putting them on a Friend List, and then choosing to go offline to that Friend List. To go offline to a Friend List, open Chat and click the green button next to the Friend List's name.

Click on chat and go to friends list. You can make a new list and put only the people that you want to talk to on there, then go offline on whichever one.

edit: beat me to it.

Very cool, just someone I dont want to offend, friend of a friend, and also my ex i keep in contact with to arrange shared custody of dog with. Neither of them need to know I'm online

Thanks guys!!!

Shared custody with a dog........really?

X2.
I have a dog, went into my previous relationship with him. When we got a place we got another dog. When we split, I took my dog, and she took our dog. End of story.
Shared custody? Cmon man.

X2.
I have a dog, went into my previous relationship with him. When we got a place we got another dog. When we split, I took my dog, and she took our dog. End of story.
Shared custody? Cmon man.
they apparently got the dog together as a couple. They both love the dog so when they split, they share.

they apparently got the dog together as a couple. They both love the dog so when they split, they share.

Makes sense to me. Depending on the relationships ending I might consider it in some situations.

Makes sense to me. Depending on the relationships ending I might consider it in some situations.
X2. Who knows, you might even get some of that hot angry ex-sex while your doing the exchange ;)

Only if there is some gratuitous sex with the x..... not the dog.

Back