• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exciting times!!

Hell yeah Tony, welcome to the neighborhood. Nowadays, there's all sorts of stuff to do out here. Plus, you won't have to listen to the airport traffic all night. :thumbup:

Congratulations!!

There must have been someting in the water at a NAXJA event or something.. :eyes:

Tony, how you gong to mount the seat??

Congrats on the house too..

Yeah, baby showers with guys is just gay..

E

congrats Tony!

EliasJ123 said:
Yeah, baby showers with guys is just gay..

E

i say we schedule a work party and baby shower same day, that way all our women folk can meet and make nice nice, and we can all hang out in the garage and drink beer and pretend to wrench :D all our kids are going to be growing up together anyway!

:thumbup:

toyotawrench said:
wo0tie wo0t well guess we will be seeing less of tony :p congrads :patriot:

No you moron, we will be seeing more of tony now. Dont you know where babies come from. <---JK Ted, but we will be seeing more of tony.

Congrats Tony. You have seen and been with my kids and they are total pains in the ass. All my son wants to do is wheel with me, work on the jeeps, learn good fabrication skills and make sure that I sorta have the tools that I need. My daughter wants to become a vet and take care of animals. She always wants to massage my feet and she goes to bed without even asking.

Kids these days I tell ya.

You and the mrs are going to be GREAT parents and the good thing about this NAXJA family that we all belong to, you know that any answer is always a post away.

Leep

silverslk said:
Well, I am very happy to hear about Tony and Elias being fathers to be ON THE WEB!!!!!!
:gonnablow :twak: :rolleyes:

Log on to mssngr more often....!!!

Leep said:
No you moron, we will be seeing more of tony now. Dont you know where babies come from. <---JK Ted, but we will be seeing more of tony.

Congrats Tony. You have seen and been with my kids and they are total pains in the ass. All my son wants to do is wheel with me, work on the jeeps, learn good fabrication skills and make sure that I sorta have the tools that I need. My daughter wants to become a vet and take care of animals. She always wants to massage my feet and she goes to bed without even asking.

Kids these days I tell ya.

You and the mrs are going to be GREAT parents and the good thing about this NAXJA family that we all belong to, you know that any answer is always a post away.

Leep
Very much appreciate it Dennis, and I cant thank you enough for helping with the trailer and all this weekend!!

tcm glx said:
Very much appreciate it Dennis, and I cant thank you enough for helping with the trailer and all this weekend!!

No worries, just glad that it was all boxed up and you were ready when I got there at 6:30. I would do it again for any one as long as everything is boxed up.

I will be looking for the invite for the wrenching party, I know you have the room.

Its coming almost have the closet done and a spot to put the shelf unit. The contractor is coming to texture the room later this week so hopefully ready to paint soon! Oh and they are going to do the electrical in the room as well change the plugs from being on a switch to the switch working a ceiling fan and light.

silverslk said:
Because my phone doesnt work............:huh: :mad:

hahaha
sorry man...its been crazy busy. Oh but wait....like my phone doesn'twork??????............:huh: :mad:

Back