• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Logo

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
We need an event logo.

Trasharoo is going to make a bag for the giveawayXJ and we have been talking on the BOD forum about making a limited run for members to pre-purchase as part of registration that would include them with the event logo.

mac 'please' gyvr

I need a 30th logo for the Trasharoo bag.

They prefer illustrator files, but mostly any high-quality file usually works that has layers so they can separate the colors.

mac 'please' gyvr

A sort of logo was done with the shirt design, which will be done again. It should be done in plenty of time to forward to Trasharoo so they can screen the bags and fill the order. Any merchandise order is done sort of last minute as the final count is determined after the pre-registration cut off.

They said they'd do free shipping if they all went to the same place..so we just will need an address :)

mac 'need a logo first' gyvr

The logo will be done with the shirt design. That will be done during Aug, in plenty of time for shirts and Trasharoo logos. We've never had a special event logo for promo materials or the registration page.

"Sounding like a broken record"

WE NEED A LOGO!

mac 'yes I'm yelling' gyvr

Give me a couple days and I'll report back with either a logo or information.

Plan B time. Simple logo based on our NAXJA logo plus text for the event is the concept I have in mind. This logo would be used on stickers, Trasharoos, and the front breast pocket of shirts.

I'll be in touch...

Back