• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Epic Run Lottery

"official trail mechanic" ?

John, shop labor-rate is what, $95/hour? I should make some nice coin on this ride. :)

Alex, flat-rate for you is $200 before I even touch your rig. ;)

Bruno™;244444346 said:
Awesome, thanks Michael. I'll have camera in hand for sure. :)

-Lyle

Damn you and your properly sized tires. :bawl:
That's what I get for buying an E-locker rather then new tires...oh well, I got a sweet deal on the 32s (thanks again James!).

~Scott

Ok ok,
I wanna see the best picks of the epic run jeeps!!!
Who has what?

I guess I will play

Picturecorrected.jpg

And it also looks like I have an open seat. I will be taking bids on my passenger seat. I have leather, and cold AC. Lets start the bidding at $20 ;)

Anyone who wants the gps info PM me with your email addy and what brand/type of GPS you have.

Picturecorrected.jpg

And it also looks like I have an open seat. I will be taking bids on my passenger seat. I have leather, and cold AC. Lets start the bidding at $20 ;)

Looks to me like your TB is larger than your axle tube? :doh:
I will see if I can find a driver for my Jeep and take the leather/AC shotgun seat in yours :worship:

Michael

I have leather, AC, AND a sunroof... :)

~Scott

Ive got dust and dirt from last NWfest.

Sweet I am in! Sorry I didn't send my name but it's Josh. I guess I can be a trail participant/mechanic and my co-pilot "Erin" will take pictures and video as well.

Myself and others will be hanging out at the campground Friday morning making sure everyone that has not attended before gets settled in. So if you are not making this run, you'll still have a great opportunity to mingle with some great people.

Myself and others will be hanging out at the campground Friday morning making sure everyone that has not attended before gets settled in. So if you are not making this run, you'll still have a great opportunity to mingle with some great people.

I'll be there around 11am, I'll be expecting a cordial welcoming :D

I'll be there around 11am, I'll be expecting a cordial welcoming :D

Pfffttt!!! Like you're ever not welcome. Especially when you're loaded down with a huge BBQ, tons of food, and raffle prizes.

Rich, prepare a tickertape parade for John. :)

I want in on this.

I am not going to be able to make it to Naches..... I have a bad short somewhere and can't seem to find it or get my Jeep to run. Looks like there is 1 open spot for this run, have fun!

I am not going to be able to make it to Naches..... I have a bad short somewhere and can't seem to find it or get my Jeep to run. Looks like there is 1 open spot for this run, have fun!

Josh,
Thanks for providing this note before the "last minute". I am sorry you won't be able to make it and hope that you can figure it out before it is too late.

Karl (Los Lobos) will be taking your place on the trail.

Michael

Josh,
Thanks for providing this note before the "last minute". I am sorry you won't be able to make it and hope that you can figure it out before it is too late.

Karl (Los Lobos) will be taking your place on the trail.

Michael
I am in again! Well I just got done spending all night looking for the short in my electrical system and I actually found it! It was not that bad, just a pinched wire and a fusible link that didn't break causing some wires to melt together. I have fixed the wiring and installed a inline fuse instead of the stupid fusable link, all is good again ! I guess I shouldn't have posted so soon about not going but it was looking pretty bad at first. Have fun in my place Karl

Back