• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

end of summer run/ my birthday weekend

jeepnleo said:
cani get directions form oak harbor WA

I5 south to 26west to 6west left at top of mountain at the Browns camp sign

it's gettin close.

so where we campin ? i vote Browns again. fire season is still in effect, which means fires gotta be in a metal ring placed by ODF (like in a camp ground).

i'm takin friday off. so i'll be up there early friday morn. who else is goin and when and where we meetin ?

Still in.

I requested Friday-Saturday off. If everything goes to plan, I'll probably head out Friday morning too.

However, I'm going to have a TON of wrenching to do between now and then. As well as a few more swipes of the plastic card. :shhh:

im also leaving friday morning yes browns camp is the spot im working on a 35ft trailer right now so me and a buddy can trailer our jeeps together and split the fuel hopefully it works out i plan on braking my jeep im gonna be hard on it i wanna leave around 8 am friday cause i get paid that day and need to get up early to go shopping for food and beer does anybody wanna meet up cruise there together convoy style i also have a buddy trailering a samuri up its on 36's toyota axles locked front and rear bad ass little rig the only thing left for me to do to my jeep is clean up the rear fender trim and camo the thing

if you want to get spots next to one n other. we should leave earlier than 8ish. shop the night before and lets plan on getting to Browns at 8 ish ? ? ?what ya think ?

i can try it all depends on if my swampers sell if not then i get paid that friday and the earliest i can leave gresham would be 7ish im still waiting on my damn buddy to see if he can get mon and fri off so we can trailer our jeeps together and split fuel cost damn i just remembered i still need to get a short side axle to take up for a spare I'll let you know early next week for sure whats going on

mojojojo said:
if you want to get spots next to one n other. we should leave earlier than 8ish. shop the night before and lets plan on getting to Browns at 8 ish ? ? ?what ya think ?
so what time do you want to leave? I can leave pretty much anytime I have money now. also do you want to go to the junk yard in boring off of hwy 26 on sat. or sun I need to pick up an axle? call me on my cell I dont have a computer at home

fourplayoffroad said:
so what time do you want to leave? I can leave pretty much anytime I have money now. also do you want to go to the junk yard in boring off of hwy 26 on sat. or sun I need to pick up an axle? call me on my cell I dont have a computer at home

i'm thinkin leave around 7ish get there round 8-830 ?

but you cant read this, so i will call you tonight. i need to hit U-pull it also need to stock up on stearing parts again :laugh:

for those of you plannin on coming up saturday....

we will be meeting in the staging area across from BrownsCampground at approx 9am. plan on pulling out at approx 930ish to hit the trails for the day.

why is this not stickied yet. ill be there sat. 9am sharp. look for the antenna.

Ok, just posted up i wanted to go tomorrow, forgot about this trip.

I'll be up around 11ish. What CB channel? 4?

i really dont wanna drive in circles going threw trails to find you guys..
anyone going up tomorrow morning between 9-11? maybe we can meet up.. i'll be comin from hillsboro!

too bad you cant leave earlier and meet up with us on the highway but we will probably still be in camp around 11:00 we have to unload our jeeps off the trailer and set up camp but try to get there as early as possible and yes CH 4 see you there

too bad you cant leave earlier and meet up with us on the highway but we will probably still be in camp around 11:00 we have to unload our jeeps off the trailer and set up camp but try to get there as early as possible and yes CH 4 see you there

X's 2.

Mark (95Heep) wont be there till round noon. so we will be at Browns camp till at least then.

woot woot its ooonnnnnnnn!
:party:

X's 2.

Mark (95Heep) wont be there till round noon. so we will be at Browns camp till at least then.

woot woot its ooonnnnnnnn!
:party:

I'm out btw, but we will have to do a snow run sometime this winter.

Back