• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Emergency recovery contact thread

Version one deadline is tomorrow. Get whatever info you want to provide to me in the next 24 hours.

Details are up in the stickies. I'd like to encourage everyone to participate, this could be a very valuable resource.

I got ya John. ;)

Today is the deadline!

I'd like to encourage all members to participate. If your hesitant about providing your phone number, then don't. Your first name and an email at the very least, that way you can get a copy. It doesn't matter what condition your Jeep is in or wither or not you even have one.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1052181

All the cool kids are doing it.

Ah hell I post my number all the time on here like the M&G I put together there hasen't been anyone annoying me. No big deal

I'm on the list lol

The list was emailed out to everyone who participated in this. Thank you to everyone who did.

If you missed "the deadline", no big deal, we are going to maintain the list year-round.

Yeah I think is look's really good. And it's nice having this in my glove box like an insurace policy I hope that I will never need to use. I will probably forget it's in there any way. :)

I think this is a great idea and a great thing for everyone to have with them. You just never know when you might be in the need for some help. Kind of like having a extended AAA, this list will go to the places AAA won't.

Back