• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Emergency recovery contact thread

Haven't been very active lately... but I am still around and my Jeep remains in good serviceable condition. Please keep me on the list as I would be happy to help.

Preparedness List will likely become a sticky in the Staging Area. It's a great resource for those questioning what they should carry while on the trail.

The BOD is also discussing the Emergency Contact List. Just trying to get a few things figured out, and then we'll get the details posted.

I should add that the current list (several years old) was for both the north and south combined and I don't see a reason to change this because we have had North end folks stuck down at TSF and vis-versa. There is no reason we can't fit well over a hundred names with information on both sides of 1 piece of paper without an issue.

Currently the form is in Excell and I provide it electronically and let those with the list do with it as they wish. Mine is always loaded in my phone, and 1 printed copy in the Jeep and 1 printed copy for my wife at home.

Dustin, I will send you the most up to date preparedness list that I have because it might be slightly different than what was on line last time we discussed this. If you have any other questions about the contact list please don't hesitate to ask.

Michael

I would recommend grouping it by geographical location just to assist whomever may be stuck by narrowing their search for assistance down to those in the vicinity.

You don't ever go wheeling away from the geographical area that you live in?

I think what he was trying to say is order/group the list by location so it is easier to find the people closest to the area you are wheeling for more timely assistance. You would still have everybody on the list, it would just be organized to be easier to use.

I think what he was trying to say is order/group the list by location so it is easier to find the people closest to the area you are wheeling for more timely assistance. You would still have everybody on the list, it would just be organized to be easier to use.

What he said

I really like the response from this thread! Some great ideas as far as how this list may be distributed.

Michael - Thanks for posting up about your past experience with the list and willingness to contact the people on it to see if they would still like to help out.

Dustin,

Let us know how BOD's would like to proceed once you have reached a decision.

Thats what I ment to.
Just so when your in tillamook your not calling a guy in seattle

Seemed like there was a lot of interest in this, until we put it together.:banghead:

Our goal was to have version one ready for those who participated by the 18th. Tuesday January 18th, which would be 5 days from now. As of right now, 7 people have participated. I do have a copy of the list that 2xtreme compiled, but I won't be transferring any information from that without the individuals permission. So if you want to be in on this, check the stickies or follow the link above.

I want in o.n this but my jeep isn't ready yet

Doesnt matter if your jeep is or not, this is a just a list for future use. Quit making excuses and send the man your info. lol

That doesn't matter. Would you help Mojojojo if his jeep broke down on the road 15 minutes from your house? Would you run a part out to someone?

info submitted

Back