• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Emergency contact information

ericsennert

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Perhaps this is a cheesy question, but I think of things like this. Is there somebody that handles emergency contacts in the event something may happen on the trails? Thanks.

Everyone will have my phone number on a card in their registration packet.

mac 'we could take your emergency contact info at registration' gyvr

If you are planning to use the NAXJA event participation sign off form that we use at the Cherokee Crawl, there is a place on it for emergency contact information. We have everyone sign off that form, indicating that NAXJA is not responsble, etc and so forth. It also lists everyone that is going to be in their vehicle - as well as the aforementioned emergency contact information (name and phone number)

Perhaps this is a cheesy question, but I think of things like this. Is there somebody that handles emergency contacts in the event something may happen on the trails? Thanks.

Doesn't seem like a cheesy question at all to me. Perfectly reasonable and uncheesy, in fact.

Yes, the waiver that you sign at the registration table, or you signed and sent in with registration has a place for you to put emergency contact info on it.

I've looked at it 1000 times and never made a mental note.

mac 'so yes it's already there' gyvr

Back