• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

El Sheetbox

Re: El Junky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUli5SN_Ug

Just messing with you bro, but I know what you mean...I always slide into that rock too, I almost made it up here and then ended up going straight up.

Last edited:
6e6avu5u.jpg
8u9uruvy.jpg

Found snow!

Where was that?

Well gonna bail on 60 front for a bit... trying to save some cash and pay some bills and get the women through school.... so this weekend ima get some routine maints done... the heep need ball joints all around and passanger lower flex joint replaced... gonna clean off whats left of the frame rails and booger in some unibody stiffeners... gonna pull the locker outa the front and try and finger out why the locker works 80% of the time...

Well gonna bail on 60 front for a bit... trying to save some cash and pay some bills and get the women through school.... so this weekend ima get some routine maints done... the heep need ball joints all around and passanger lower flex joint replaced... gonna clean off whats left of the frame rails and booger in some unibody stiffeners... gonna pull the locker outa the front and try and finger out why the locker works 80% of the time...

O SNAP!! :yelclap:

worn out springs hopefully?, missing teeth?

Ima guess wore out springs.... when it doesnt work its only the driverside tire that has no power... but if i let off throttle and get back on it the locker works

Well did more crap this week to the heep... replaced lower super flex joint and fixed the tcase shift crap so i no long have to crawl under and shift into 4wd.... replaced tre at pitman arm cuz the nut kept getting loose.... took her out today and got a christmas tree...
maqaqy3e.jpg

love it. hows it driving with new TRE , ball joints, and SF joint? much better on road?

btw do you Iroks kinda walk you all over the road?

Me and my friends rule is if you got as sticker like that and then get pulled out by a yoter you gotta take off the sticker.. My friend had a TRD sticker on his jeeps window for Toyota Recovery Device and a yota had to pull him out and he had to take off his sticker

Back