• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

El Sheetbox

Re: El Junky

e9ymurun.jpg
y2agyred.jpg
tunuvy2y.jpg

Moonrocks

Looks like tyranny has to come out...
nu8e9a5e.jpg

Both top bots to the trans to motor broke... and so did one bottom one :( flexplate started hitting bellhousing in 4lo :(

wow man. wow.
Right before KOH. at least it happened at home and not at KOH.

I think I know why you are having so many tranny bell housing issues:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1107858

Basically your unibody is falling apart at the weld seams, literally. the whole body/frame are flexing and braking bell housing bolts, bell housings, and more will probably only get worse over time.

So its time for a new unibody. Its only a matter of time at this point before things start to separate, or take some major proactive work to cage it and plate the frame front to back and then some more work that I cant even think of.

Your whole rig has mad flecks BRO- whole rig not just suspension.

HAhA I want to be there when the body actually flexes out around a rock instead of your suspension.

I am super jelly. Your rig and seat time are the only reason I would move to Reno.

Sooo, how did you calculate where to make those precision cracks so that it would increase your flex? :D

El Junky

Badass. What kind is that?

have funny you lucky SOB

damn…

Back