• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Double Shackle Pics.

I'd like to see that flex and see what the upper shackle will do. I bet if the shackle was in the other direction (facing the front of the Jeep) that it wouldn't move much if at all because most of the leverage is on the lower shackle. Let's see some flex pics and do us all a favor... flip that upper shackle so it's facing the front.

I cant belive you dont like my bumper. im still gonna run this shit and if it breaks i will let you see where and how. but i love the comments keep up with the critisism.

Hell,might as well weld the shackles together making one giant boomerang shackle,that would wook better!

Hell,might as well weld the shackles together making one giant boomerang shackle,that would wook better!

Unless the same person who welded the bumper on welds the shackles.

Unless the same person who welded the bumper on welds the shackles.
Major excellent point,I was to busy looking at the rest of the crap and didnt even notice the shitty welds.

Hey the bumper is stong i have pulled out some pretty big trucks with my bumper. it did not have to look pretty under the jeep. so if i do weld the shackles together to make one big one should i change the angle of them first?

I GOTS AN IDEA!!! just weld a spring to it that way it will go forward after flexing!!! great idea, hahahahaha

They are still holding strong
locker023.jpg

I'm kind of surprised they lasted three whole days, but I fail to be impressed.

They are still holding strong
locker023.jpg
Hopefully "Winters Welding" isn't the shop that puked welding rod all over the underside of your rig. Hell, if they're a halfway reputable place they would probably prefer you scrape that sticker off before someone assumes they had anything to do with the underside of your junk.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Dude I don't know why more people don't do this? Seems like a reasonably cheap and easy way to get some more lift. Maybe next time I'm out I'll buy 2 sets and be the first person with triple shackles. Think of how well that would flex!

Back