• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

...Devil's Playground 12/8... WHO would like to go

scrape said:
Damn! Are you sure !!!

I can't go Sunday.

We'll we tried.

I appologize... I just dont get it.. everyone complaining about more rides and one shows up in a centeralized location and only (3) people want to go????? It's pretty sad in my opinion...

Sorry about Sunday... when's the next time you could ride?

Im really considering a Tellico or Callalantee trip the weekend of 12/22....Callalantee's a lot closer (30 min outside boone, nc)..

ZAC, we'll be at the outpost around 10-1030...

What channel on the cb?

Well, I may be meetin my Jeeperz group at 9. I think we'll be on channel 4. If not, my cell is 336 263 3433

I was almost within CB range... blah... I got on 220 headin towards Ashboro and Boooooom SCREEEEECCHH. I thought my tranny had blown the F*CK UP. It wouldnt go into any gear, including park. Got it pulled back home by a buddy... and guess what... TC linkage was wrong after I dropped my TC yesterday. It was slipping into TC neutral.. blaaah.

Hate we missed it. I saw 3 jeeps pass by me while I was stranded on the side of the road...

DPG has an open invite about once a month. We will get there soon. Christmas is here and people dont have a lot of time for anything other then family. I will have my new shafts soon but unfortunately URE will be closing. Which means it will be time to work on my long arms. I think that is one of my heeps biggest problems. Big lift short arms. This is usually how it works with meet and greets, not everyone can attend. Maybe we can all get together for a big meet and greet soon. We need to work on a location and time after christmas and all try to get together. Instead of the sonic maybe at Hooters. ;) :wow: :doh:

Last edited:
Went to URE Saturday, and it was crowded, I had my neighbor on a motorcycle, scouting ahead. Kodak was backed up with like 25 rigs waiting so we just turned around and ran Daniel again.

Hope we can get together soon to wheel or not.

January - April. I do like 80% of my years work so I'll not have a lot of time.

But if something fun comes up I'll try to make it out.

Back