• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deer Valley Trip Report June 21, 2008

XJensen said:
well I guess I should have shown more of the tough stuff you zipped right through
Too bad I didn't zip through that first one. Funny, the angles never look as bad on film.
You were able to get more pics of my trip?
I lost my digi camera 2 weeks ago, I didn't think there were many pics taken of my junk as I was up front and "zipping through" behind the better equipped Shark Mark Mobile.
I'd like to go again with only a few rigs so I can take a little more time and hit it ALL
(just not the singular random rocks that eat tie rods).
Thanks for the kudos, I think the biggest challenge was to pick lines on the fly with 10 others behind without holding everybody up.
I didn't want to be the "Slow guy".

Last edited:
I have pics!

4610.jpg

4613.jpg

Harlee - don't stress, you weren't holding anybody up. We had all day to run the trail and this made the experience that much more interesting for everyone. If nobody ever got stuck, it would be a rather boring trail ride!

4617.jpg

4619.jpg

4625.jpg

4634.jpg

Harlee&Tahoe said:
Too bad I didn't zip through that first one. Funny, the angles never look as bad on film.
I lost my digi camera 2 weeks ago, I didn't think there were many pics taken of my junk as I was up front and "zipping through" behind the better equipped Shark Mark Mobile.
I'd like to go again with only a few rigs so I can take a little more time and hit it ALL
Thanks for the kudos, I think the biggest challenge was to pick lines on the fly with 10 others behind without holding everybody up.

Yo Harlee - Don't ever feel that way bruddah. The point was to have a good time and we did :) I honestly expected us to get into camp much later than we did.... It was an awesome trip.

Harlee&Tahoe said:

Harlee there are a bunch of pics of you here..... http://photobucket.com/Gatordave

Harlee&Tahoe said:
Good times. You didn't hold anyone up... :guitar:

If I find any other pics I will PM you, it may be a week though

XJensen said:
Good times. You didn't hold anyone up... :guitar:

If I find any other pics I will PM you, it may be a week though
headbang.gif
Thanks.Look forward to the updated site.

:worship: sorry. I couldn't go to myspace and photobucket or view most pics at work, damn proxy filters.
Now I'm at home (56k) and am surprised how many shots I'm in.
I'm going to save these so I have something more than a snapped tie rod to show for it!

Thanks to Tom & Cory for the wise assessment of rocks being on the trail:cheers: without that knowledge I'd have never made it through
original.aspx

Last edited:
I'm a little late to the post but wanted to thank Mark for oganizing a great run. Great folks and good wheeling.
- Robert

Back